G'day,

I've been looking ASN.1 for Z39.50. There are around 20 or so modules in
this protocol, but typically the ASN.1 is made available as a single
file containing all modules, rather than as separate files.

I'm assuming that it is made this way for an ASN.1 tool to process in
one step  -- is this typical?

Some languages do not allow symbols to occur after the final token of
the root production -- in the ASN.1 case, is there any rule against
symbols appearing after the 'END' token in a module?

Cheers,
Geoff
--
Geoffrey Elgey ph: +61-7-38641487  Distributed Systems Technology
Centre