Olivier Dubuisson manages an ITU-T database of ASN.1 modules, with
everything in the database guaranteed to be error-free!

At present, I think the database contains only modules that are in ITU-T
Recommendations, but I think the work is going to be extended to other
standard specifications?  Olivier?????

However, for ETSI specs, I would suggest you e-mail Milan Zoric (cc-ed
in this e-mail) in the first instance.

John L

Salim Mounir AlAoui wrote:

> hello all,
>
> I am working with ETSI specs, GSMMAP and CAMEL.
> I make a list each time a new spec comes out on the
> bugs and typos I found in their ASN1 definitions. Does
> anyone know to whom i can communicate this reports if it
> can be of any help I will be happy to do it.
>
> thanks for any info.
>
> "640K ought to be enough for anybody.
> (Bill Gates, CEO of MIcrosoft, 1981)"

> Salim Mounir Alaoui, Ph.D.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Computer Science  Dept.
> Florida Institute of Technology
> Melbourne, Florida
> Voice: (321) 733-7191.

   Prof John Larmouth
   Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
   (Training and Protocol Development Services)
   1 Blueberry Road
   Bowdon                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Cheshire WA14 3LS                    Tel: +44 161 928 1605
   England                              Fax: +44 161 928 8069