To the ASN.1 list.

Sorry I got carried away with this question. I took it for
granted that I would reply directly to a Swede so I used
Scandinavian.

My reply is to get the correct version numbers of ITU SCCP,
ETSI TCAP and ETSI MAP: Mobile Application Part from
the management of the development dept. The ETSI TCAP
contains the APDU ROSE which should also have the correct version
no for the actual project - hopefully they go for one of
the newer versions where the pain of macros can be avoided.

Chances are very small that Daniels task is to write specification
text. Unless its an University educational project.

Pls. someone from France Telecom describe for us how Daniel
most easily gets the current ESTI TCAP and MAP specifications.
I recall some sort of database ?

Steen Oluf Karlsen
Søholtvej 6
Vester Vandet