> Hi,
>

>             I am not sure that this is the right forum to post this
> question; members please let me know if otherwise.
>
>             I'm trying to compile the *.asn files for CAP phase 3
> implementation. I am using the ASN.1 compiler v5.6.1, on Linux
> RH - ES 3.0 from objective systems.
>
>             Some of the parameters have a PARAMETERS-TAG associated with
> it. I have two questions in this regard:
>
> 1. What does this tag represent?
> 2. When I run the files through the compiler all parameters having this
> tag do not generate any encoding/decoding functions/
> c-structure. Since I am doing this for the first time I don't know if
> this is normal, or I am doing the compilation wrongly.
>
>             Could any one direct me?

Dear Mr. D'Costa:

No, it is not the right forum. Please contact Objective Systems directly.

Conrad Sigona                         Voice Mail     : 1-732-302-9669 x400
OSS Nokalva                           Fax            : 1-419-831-5035
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        My direct line : 1-315-845-1773