Sandrine Soudant wrote:

The book, written by O. Dubuisson in his french edition, page 53 1st paragraph, explains that a module does not define two types (in the
same case) in the same module.

The following description defines twice 'FinRepas'.
DoublyDefined DEFINITIONS AUTOMATIC TAGS::=
BEGIN

FinRepas ::= CHOICE {x INTEGER,...}

FinRepas ::= CHOICE {x INTEGER,y INTEGER,...}
END

Asnp find no error, I don't know if I don't understand the book or if it is an Asnp error.

Asnp is a syntax checker, not a semantic checker. Since your module is syntactically correct, Asnp reports no error.

P.S.: Note that questions related to a particular tool should be directed to the hotline of this tool, not to this list.
--
Olivier DUBUISSON
france telecom R&D

DTL/TAL - 22307 Lannion Cedex - France