Hi
I have a simple question about DER encoding. I use PKCS#15 ASN.1 module, where
ObjectValue
of any type is defined like this:

ObjectValue { Type } ::= CHOICE {
      indirect           ReferencedValue {Type},
      direct             [0] Type,
      indirect-protected [1] ReferencedValue {EnvelopedData {Type}},
      direct-protected   [2] EnvelopedData {Type},
}(CONSTRAINED BY {-- if indirection is being used, then it is expected that the
reference
-- points either to a (possibly enveloped) object of type -- Type -- or (key case) to
a card-
-- specific key file --})

The ASN.1 module begings like this

DEFINITIONS IMPLICIT TAGS ::=
BEGIN

Now, I am not sure when the ObjectValue.direct option is used, what will be the tag of
Type object? Is the [0] Tag going to be implicit? If the Type is is CHOICE or ANY, the
tag must be explicit, am I right?

Thanks
Vit