Hi,

    The type "OCTET STRING (SIZE (1 .. 20 )) (SIZE (1 .. 9 ))" specified,
falls under the notation -

ConstrainedType ::= Type Contrstraint

    This notation is used twice in the above type specified. "SIZE(1..20)"
is the Constraint for the Type: "OCTET STRING" and "SIZE(1..9)" is the
Constraint for the Type: "OCTET STRING (SIZE(1..20))". When such situations
are encountered it evaluates to the Constraint effectively being the
intersection of the two constraints. IN this case effectively it shoudl
evaluate to a single constraint - "SIZE(1..9)".

Regards
Ramaswamy R
Member Technical Staff
HCL Technologies Ltd
Chennai - 600026

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents
may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.