Fernando Munoz wrote:
has anyone tried successfully to send "Content-type: multipart/alternative"
email using the $Server->Mail object? I'm trying to send email with
boundaries for text and html portions. I've already have html working with
no problem but when I try to put both formats in a message body I always end
receiving a whole text (including html code) email (I've tried several email
clients). I'd appreciate an example.
I have not done this from within Apache::ASP, but it seems possible
that you could use the MIME::Lite API, and insert the right content
into $Server->Mail() usage, or you could use MIME::Lite->send()
to send the message directly.

You might also try the MIME::Lite->body_as_string() API and add that
to the Body passed to $Server->Mail, but you might also have to add
some special headers as well.

Whatever your solution, if you could post what you come up with,
that would be educational for all.

Regards,

Josh