I'm exeperiencing a really odd behavior concerning to image rendering. I
trace the problem to be the fact that I use the <Location> directive in my
.conf. It seems like because the images directory is in that location, they
get to be parsed by Apache::ASP. I know that I can use the <Files> directive
but this is a virtual server environment and I don't want to parse all the
rest of html, htm files and I really want to use the html extension. I'm
also using Apache::ASP->Loader and that directive is pre-compiling just the
extensions I need, however the <Location> directive is calling for parsing
the whole content of the folder. I test this putting the images in an
outside-of-the-Location folder and they are rendered just fine. Due to the
current configuration of domains content I can not use the images directory
in a different place other than inside the folder where the scripts are (I
mean, I could but that calls for a major restructuration, and time is
against me). Anyone have a suggestion about how to configure the application
in .conf to avoid a sub-directory(images) to be parsed? Is there any
Apache::ASP directive to tell the module not to parse a sub-folder?

Thanks !