exlibrismn wrote:
I am having problems with post data being truncated. What is the state of compatibility between Apache::ASP and CGI.pm?

My setup: Redhat 8 Apache 2 Apache::ASP 2.57
CGI.pm 2.89

Max_Post has been tried both turned up high and set to -1 and 0.

I tried to upgrade to CGI.pm 3.04 but following upgrade _no_ post data made it through and I rolled back to 2.89

There may be issues with CGI vs. Apache::ASP in Apache2/mod_perl2.

Try setting "PerlSetVar RequestBinaryRead Off" as documented here:

http://www.apache-asp.org/config.html#RequestBinarc4419e4b

but then $Request->Form will not be set up for you.  It would be
good to know whether this fixed things in your case.

Regards,

Josh