Does anyone have a "best practices" example of error handling in
Apache::ASP?  I have just developed a small Apache::ASP application and
spending time following the error log and having to pass exceptions up the
call stack by hand was my biggest disappointment.

Also, are there any good example of database-driven Apache::ASP
applications out there?  The only example I could find was freeside (
http://www.sisd.com/freeside/ ), but they seemed to be more Mason-oriented
than Apache::ASP-oriented.  It may be a good example, but given how much
trouble I had to go through just to see their ASP pages I have some major
reservations.

--
</chris>

No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical.
-Niels Bohr, physicist (1885-1962)