Howdy,

Is it possible to have a page parsed for both Apache::ASP and PHP?
Yes, I know mixing languages on a single page is poor form.  But such
is the need for this project.

Ideally I would run the handler through the PHP interpreter first,
(followed by SSI, but I can work around that by using the php require
function) followed by Apache::ASP.  I have tried to alter my
httpd.conf so that:

<Files ~ (\.htm|\.inc|\.phtml)>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler Apache::ASP

The /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf file is like so:

<Files *.php>
    SetOutputFilter PHP;INCLUDES
    SetInputFilter PHP
    LimitRequestBody 524288
</Files>

AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
Action application/x-httpd-php "/cgi-bin/php"

I am using cgi version of .phtml because of interoperablity issues
with PHP and Mapserver (open source GIS system).

Thanks for any leads.

Andrew Koebrick
Web Guy / Librarian
Department of Administration