John Drago schrieb:

Maybe it should chdir into whatever directory each file it encounters,
before Parse()ing it.

That might be reasonable if it doesn't break anything else.

Do you get the same problem if you use #include virtual="/2/C"?

Using #include virtual doesn't actually do anything. It just outputs the comment as if it had missed the fact that it was meant to be considered.

Actually, while looking at it, I can't see the reference to "virtual=" in the code. I use 2.57 and line 724 in ASP.pm only has a regexp with "file=" in it. Would that be parsed elsewhere and need a bit of config in order for it to work?

regards,
Marko Friedemann
--
"Unsere Webseite arbeitet größtenteils mit CGI Scripts. Dies wird
 meines Wissens von Mozilla nicht unterstützt. Verwenden Sie bitte