Hi, boys!
After server restart we get the folowing error:
the server OS is Linux . We have there two sites using Apache::ASP;
The one is using DB_File for storing sessions state the other - SDBM_File
The interesting is that the one wich uses DB_File gives this error.
The site trys to use sdbm when I tell it to use DB_File.
What am I doing Wrong?
Thans in advance.
###########################
Debug Output

   1. sdbm store returned -1, errno 22, key "menu" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/MLDBM.pm line 161. ,
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Apache/ASP.pm line 1518

Is it possible that the two sites conflict with each other
I apply part of the configuration:
#PerlModules
PerlModule DB_File
PerlModule Storable
PerlModule Compress::Zlib
PerlModule Apache::ASP

#modperl and ASP
#################################
    PerlSetVar NoState 0
    PerlSetVar AllowSessionState 1
    PerlSetVar StateDB DB_File
    PerlSetVar StateSerializer Storable
    PerlSetVar SessionSerialize 1
    PerlSetVar SessionTimeout 20
PerlSetVar UseStrict 1
PerlSetVar Debug 2
PerlSetVar CacheDB DB_File
PerlSetVar CacheSize 10M
# # 10 megabaita cache na zaiawwkite wyrhu diska
PerlSetVar BufferingOn 1
PerlSetVar CgiHeaders 0
#PerlSetVar Clean 0
PerlSetVar CompressGzip 1