Fer madrid wrote:
Hello all,

We want to limit the number of Apache children serving the same ASP concurrently.
We've read that mod_throttle_access module does this job but the problem is that it seems that this module is not being maintained currently.

Do you know an alternative to this module to achieving the same effect?

Use mod_proxy, and proxy backwards to a dedicated Apache::ASP server running on a higher port. Maybe you mean something else, and are trying something like a bandwidth limit or some such, in which can you can likely implement your own custom solution using a native mod_perl handler.

Regards,

Josh