Trevor Schellhorn wrote:
Hi,

I have been searching the mailing list archive for examples of setting up Apache::ASP to use Apache::Session for the session management. I have had little luck in finding information on this.

We want to use Apache::Session for our session management because we are running multiple web servers. Using a file system based session management will not work for us.

What is the timeline for getting DBI based session management into Apache::ASP?

Has anyone else set up Apache::ASP to use Apache::Session?

Why not try to set up an Apache::Session object in Script_OnStart ?

Regards,

Josh