It seems that ApacheCommon.pm is auto-generated, because it was different on two systems I have, both of which have the same versions of Apache::ASP (2.59) installed.

Both of these systems have Apache 2.0.x and mod_perl 1.99_09 installed. On one system, this file referenced the older Apache module names (e.g. Apache::RequestRec), while on the other, it the newer names from the Great mod_perl Renaming (e.g. Apache2::RequestRec). This renaming happened long after the _09 release. Because we're trying to keep both of these systems as close to 'stock' as possible, we can't install mod_perl 2.0 to make Apache::ASP happy.

The system where ApacheCommon.pm was generated correctly is a Red Hat Linux 9 system. The other one is a CentOS 3.5 (a clone of RH Enterprise Linux 3.5) system. I just went into the CentOS system's copy of this file with a text editor and hacked it to match the RH9 system, and Apache::ASP then began working fine.

Can you fix this, Josh, or do you want me to dig into the code and make a patch?