Marcos Camões Bourgeaiseau wrote:
I have a apache-perl 1.3.33 running in a Debian 3.0 R2
I installed the apache via apt-get install, and did the same for the libapache-mod-perl 1.29.0.3-6 and libapache-asp-perl 2.57-3. Unfortunatly, when I try to see a page that contains any ASP code, only the HTML part of page is shown. Whan I click in any Submit botton I get the error below.

Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /formfill.asp.

Looks like this is an apache configuration issue.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at gbpmail Port 80

I tried also, to reinstall my system, and follow the instalations intructions using the CPAN as it is in apache-asp home-page, but when it came to the part "install Apache::ASP" it sais that the make command went succesefully, but that the test had a problem and that installation was impossible!

If you run into a problem with CPAN installation, you can do:

 cpan> force install Apache::ASP

Regards,

Josh