Christopher Taylor schrieb:

I have setup apache to run on Mandriva Linux 2006. There was a mandriva rpm built for apache-asp which I installed. I have added mod_perl to be loaded in httpd.conf and added the <file> section for my vhost to have the asp enabled. When I try and access an asp file I get an internal server error. Where should I look for documentation on debugging this?

Christopher,

First take a look into the servers error-log file, usually located in
"/var/log/httpd/error.log/" or similar - depending on the
servers setup - or my be your vhost has an own error log file
- indicated by the "ErrorLog" directive in your vhosts section.

Without that you hardly will find out what's the nature of your problem.

Helmut