John Evans wrote:
Hello,

I have just fixed Demo issue,there was also /tmp_demo
path which had to be set to /tmp, but now i am getting
this error

Errors Output error compiling results.asp: Global symbol "$Response"
requires explicit package name at
/home/mis/public_html/results.asp line 202. ,
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Apache/ASP.pm
line 1465

Line 202 states
202:                        <td valign="bottom">'));
$Response->Include('/home/mis/public_html/footer.asp',
); ; &Apache::ASP::WriteRef($main::Response, \('</td>

I guess this eror contains more fix info ?

You might need to post more of the script, and/or more of the
compilation error (which shows the compiled script).

I am wondering what "package" your script thinks its in.
If you set GlobalPackage to be Apache::ASP, this is likely a
problem, I would suggest not setting GlobalPackage at all.

Finally, you might set "PerlSetVar Debug -2", and show output
from the Apache error_log.

Regards,

Josh

--- Joshua Chamas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

mynamak wrote:
Hello,

I have recently installed Apache ASP but when i am
opening my ASP pages
i am getting this error
Errors Output

   1. Undefined subroutine
&Apache::ASP::Demo::request called
at /home/mi/public_html/results.asp line 1. ,
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Apache/ASP.pm
line 1521

I guess something is wrong wither in .htaccess
eitehr in httpd.conf.
Can you please advice ?
You likely have this setting "PerlSetVar
GlobalPackage Apache::ASP::Demo"
which causes the scripts to execute in the Demo
package.

Then, my bet is that you are trying to execute
vbscript by referencing
"request", but Apache::ASP only support Perl
scripting, so $Request
is what you use here.

For examples, please see:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/eg/index.html