*Hi,*
**
I am trying to build the Apache Web Server (Apache-ASP-2.59 with
apache_1.3.37) with mod_perl ( mod_perl-1.30 ) and mod_ssl ( mod_ssl-
2.8.28-1.3.37 ) in Linux (Fedora Core 6). I have followed the instructions
under *Build Apache and mod_perl* and *Quick Start.* Basically, after I put
all the source codes for apache, mod_ssl, and mod_perl under make_httpd
folder, I just ran ./build_httpds.sh and it was completed with no errors.

But after I start apache and test the examples in the folder
$DOCUMENT_ROOT/asp/site/eg, it doesn't work. The ASP script is still shown
in the browser. Can anyone give me any suggestions what I should try?
Thanks.