O/H Sudarshan Soma έγραψε:
Thanks a lot. I got the final code now

use warnings;
Since this is a mod_perl list, you might want to consider ``use strict;'' as well (actually you might consider using strict anyhow)
use HTTP::Cookies;
use HTTP::Request::Common;
use LWP::UserAgent;

{
    $ua = new LWP::UserAgent;
    if(! $ua) {
        print "Can not get the page :UserAgent fialed \n";
        return 0;
    }
I've never had an LWP::UserAgent fail on me at this step, however...
    my $cookies=new HTTP::Cookies(file=>'./cookies.dat',autosave=>1);
    $ua->cookie_jar($cookies);
# push does all magic to exrtact cookies and add to header for further
reqs. useragent should be newer
    push @{ $ua->requests_redirectable }, 'POST';
    $result = $ua->request(POST "http://x.y.z.p";,
            {
            Username =>'xxx',
            Password =>'xxx',
            Submit             =>'Submit'
            });
..if really want to check for failures, maybe fold all the rest in an ``if ($result->is_success)'' block.
    $resp = $result->content;

 $anotherURI = "http://x.y.z.p/gd";;
    $requestObject = HTTP::Request::Common::GET $anotherURI;
    $result = $ua->request($requestObject);
same here
    $resp = $result->content;
in all, there are numerous things that might go wrong through the process (e.g. perhaps you didn't really log in successfully), but maybe this is a throw-away run once script, so if it works for you...