From: Warren Young [mailto:war...@etr-usa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:15 PM
To: Apache-ASP List
Subject: Re: Problem with Apache::ASP under Apache 2.4

Please send replies to the mailing list, not direct to the one who replied to
your post.

On 7/9/2013 15:32, Koebrick, Andrew (MNIT) wrote:

> httpd-2.4 has changed it's API somewhat, the
> Apache2::Connection::remote_ip method is now
> Apache2::Connection::client_ip."

So what happens if you change the reference on line 85 of
Apache/ASP/StateManager.pm from remote_ip to client_ip?  If it works, post a
patch and someone with a commit bit will apply it for you.

And, if there's anyone reading this from the Perl Apache API documentation
team, why are the Apache 2.0 docs still the only ones on your site?