Hi Simone,

Thanks for your reply, but the this and target are both returning the same
instance!

I am providing a snippet from my aspect class below

// Point cut that matches any private method
pointcut anyPrivate() : call(private * *.*(..));

// Point cut that matches all methods which return a void and are not
private.
pointcut allNonPrivateVoid() : call(void *.*(..)) && !anyPrivate();

// Matches non-private, void methods in all classes that are annotated with
@AppManaged
pointcut doParallelForVoid(AgentWrapper wrapper) :
         @within(AppManaged) && allNonPrivateVoid() && this(wrapper);
// Note that the AgentWrapper is an interface I introduced to the aspect to
wrap a GPars Agent class

// The advice
void around(final AgentWrapper wrapper, final Object me, final Object other)
:
doParallelForVoid (wrapper) && this(me) && target(other){
        Agent agentOfAppManaged = wrapper.getAgent();
        // If agent is null, then this app managed object is not really an
agent.
        if(null != agentOfAppManaged && me!=other)
         // rest of the code.

Am I doing something wrong?
The me!=other is failing, since both are the same class for some reason.

// Not adviced test class
TestClass{
       AdvisedClass ad = new AdvisedClass();
       ad.someMethod();// When it reaches the around advise I get the
      //me and the other as "AdvisedClass" while I was expecting "me" to be
      //TestClass
}