Perhaps we need to look at the exact text of your failing program.
The error you mention suggests you are referring to a parameter in
your advice that is not bound in the pointcut, like this:

   public Object performCallWhenException(ProceedingJoinPoint
joinPoint,Object o) throws Throwable {

that produces the error you are seeing.  But in the code above you
aren't using anything other than ProceedingJoinPoint.  If you have a
complete mini project that shows the problem, I'm sure we can get it
sorted.

cheers
Andy