Hello, I would like to clarify the difference and the impact between using
native AspectJ language versus the "same" Aspect coded by using Java
classes and Annotations from the point of view of building an application
and runtime dependencies.

When we use @annotations, do we need to compile with the AspectJ compiler
? or the Javac compiler call the AspectJ compiler ?

When a project is compile with the aspectJ compiler, do we need a runtime
? and by Annotation? It seems that using annotation means Load-time
weaving and it requires 2 jars (aspectJ runtime and the weaver). It that
true ?

Where to find a clear explanation between these 2 ways of coding the
aspects ?

Regards - JA