I'm using Roo 1.2.4 which has generated a bunch of aspects for my entities.
 Everything compiles properly and works as expected.  Code completion while
editing my main classes works properly.

However, whenever I try to work in my unit tests, Eclipse does not seem to
pick up any of the aspects.  None of the setters or getters (as defined in
an aspect) are recognized, and consequently code completion fails.  If I
manually type in a getter or setter, Eclipse highlights it as an error,
although the "Problems" view remains blank.  However, if I launch the unit
test, it works as expected.

I've tried this with both Eclipse Juno and Spring STS 3.4.0 (which is based
on Eclipse 4.3.1).

Is this a configuration issue, or a problem with the Eclipse plugin(s)?  Is
there anything I need to do to have Eclipse recognize the aspects in my
unit tests?

Thanks,

Eric