DeclareAnnotation was added a long time ago as a possible way to support some
of this but I’m afraid it doesn’t do anything (other than produce that
warning). It doesn’t matter what you annotate or put in the value string, there
is no code in AspectJ to weave it.  Can you not just use code style to do what
you need?

cheers,
Andy