Dear Eclipse users and developers,Hi, I am a research staff of the Hong Kong
Polytechnic University. We are doing an interesting research about bug report
production. Would you please to help us finish a questionnaire survey? Thanks
so much! The online survey link is presented as
follows:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MKCNSGRIf you have any problems or
comments, please contact me at any time. Thanks again.Best regards.Tao Zhang
Ph.D.Department of ComputingThe Hong Kong Polytechnic University