Hi All,

I have two pointcuts designed in my aspectj file. First pointcut checks
whether the class under execution has extended a particular class. If so
sets a state and another point cut there on track all the method calls into
a file ( until the first pointcut  sets the state to false in its after
method).

But looks like these two point cut goes into infinite loop. Because the
moment I'm using this jar, my program hangs. So I'm guessing it would went
infinite loop. Since I'm new to aspect world, first need to make sure the
approach what I have taken is correct and is there any possibility that the
two point cut can hang?

Note that I'm using load time weaving.

Your thoughts can help me in debugging.