I responded to your maven comment. In short -parameters is working - you are
noticing that the local variable table is always included when you need to
check for the MethodParameters attribute which is what that flag controls. Now
should -g:none turn off the local variable table? maybe that could be worth a
ticket.

cheers,
Andy