Hi,
I am using AspectJ load time agent together with another JVMTI agent. In the
otheragent we also preprocess and modify the bytecode. When dumping with
AspectJweaver (using <Dump> with "beforeandafter" options in aop-ajc.xml), the
modification by the other agent can still be seen in the _ajdump/_before/
directory. However, in some (not all) cases the pre-modification is removed. I
wonder if there is any mechanism in AspectJ which ignores the input bytecode
array and directly read from the disk? If so, how shall I avoid that?
Regards,
Omar