I’m afraid I’m no expert on weblogic configuration. I’d say perhaps search the
AspectJ mailing list archive for an answer (
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/
<http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/> ) - or try stack
overflow, there are quite a few people answering AspectJ questions on there.

cheers,
Andy