Hi,

Unfortunately no, it will produce them all. For entire jars that are
unaffected you could just put those on the classpath, they don't need to be
on the inpath. I would say use the weave info output to recognize which
files are actually changed but I suspect there are some internal
modifications made to classes that don't get associated weave messages. I
suppose your option is probably to use a simple script that compares
sizes/checksums before/after.

cheers
Andy