Hey,

1.9.0.BETA-7 is actually there now (spring milestones maven repo),
published last night.This includes:
- update to latest JDT compiler
- Compilation/weaving performance on Java 9 now similar to Java8.

I am trying to get to an RC very soon but there are a few more things I
must do before I consider it good enough, my rough target is end of the
week but it depends on how many distractions I get :)

> right now 1.8.10 version doesn't work in such projects.

It would be helpful for anyone/everyone to share any issues you have with
the 1.9 betas so I can make sure I have them on the TODO list, email here
or bugzilla issues are fine.

many thanks,
Andy