Hi Conrad,

you should be fine to use the release 1.9.4 version of AspectJ, no need
to use master unless there are some bleeding-edge changes you intend to
use in your planned AspectJ compiler modification. FYI, Since 1.9.3
AspectJ already supports Java 12, Java 11 has been in longer still.

Other than that I am not sure about the purpose of your post. I cannot
detect any questions in there.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch