AspectJ 1.9.5 is now available. It includes support for Java13. There is a
small example using the new text blocks in the readme:
https://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-195.html

Perhaps the most important fix in here relates to applying multiple
annotation style around advices on the same join point - if this has been
failing for you since 1.9.3, please try 1.9.5. It regressed due to a fix to
try and get the nesting of an around advice chain working reliably for
annotation style advice - at the time I was concerned about the lack of
tests and turns out I was right to be concerned!

I think it is in central now (I've certainly sent it up there) and it is on
the regular download page: https://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php

I had one bug in from someone worrying about the references to the Java
Unsafe in weaver jar. Please be aware that Unsafe is only used if you are
on an older JDK (like 8). If you are on Java11, it will not be using Unsafe.

cheers,
Andy