I would not migrate bugzilla. The few times I went in there to find stuff;
I found it basically useless. General net searches or searching the mailing
list is much more effective.

If you want to migrate the issues; I am willing to put in a little time
figuring out how to do so. A quick search shows that we can likely migrate
the core text data, but it will be very difficult to migrate any
attachments.

Tim