I have been using Notepad for several months, the spell checker have never
worked, I have today downloaded the English version to my desktop, What do I
do with this file?

John

John Barrett LRPS
26 King George V Avenue
King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 2QF
email: j...@jcbarrett.co.uk

Tel/Fax 01553 773000
Mobile: 07946 38 99 23

Make sure our emails end up in your inbox, not in your spam folder. Simply
add j...@jcbarrett.co.uk to your email address book or trusted-sender list.

The information in this email may be privileged and/or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, use of the information (including
disclosure, copying or distribution) may be unlawful, therefore please
inform the sender and delete the message immediately. All mail is Virus
checked by Install Norton Internet Security-2009 and Norton Internet
Security. Any images enclosed are copyright protected 2009.
P It takes 24 trees to produce 1 ton of office paper! - Think. is it really
necessary to print this email?