You can lock any application into the dock easily.

1- Launch the app
2- right click on its icon in the dock
3- select "Options"
4 select "Keep in Dock"

That application icon will now remain in the Dock until you remove it.

> On Apr 21, 2016, at 9:10 PM, heichn...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> aspell-user@gnu.org <mailto:aspell-user@gnu.org>
>
> I have you selling app on the desktop of my Mack computer, and just contacted
> Apple support to have it permanently installed in my dock. They told me they
> could not because it is not from Apple. They told me I should contact you
> directly for more information possible about comparability. Please advise, I
> am the bad speller of bad speelers.
> Thanks; Herb Eichner of heichn...@gmail.com <mailto:heichn...@gmail.com>

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill
# iMac11,3 Core i7 [2.93GHz - 8 GB 1067MHz] OS X 10.11
# Macmini6,1 Intel Core i5 [2.5 Ghz - 4GB 1600MHz] OS X 10.11

mag...@icloud.com
mag...@mac.com
whmag...@gmail.com