K.M.Trust & Partners is a Retained Executive Search firm, founded in early 2006
in Bucharest, Romania, by three business professionals
who have been leaders for major international companies in Executive Search,
Banking, Risk Consulting and Insurance Brokerage.
Each of the founders is deeply involved in firm’s daily operations thus
ensuring a top quality service.
What we do: We assist our clients in profiling, identifying, recruiting and
retaining senior executives for top management positions in their companies.
For details, please visit      www.kmtrust.com

K.M.Trust & Partners is  looking for  Researcher  with  experience in the human
resources area, willing  to develop his/her knowledge in the executive
recruitment field.

As Researcher you will :
·         use your creativity and enthusiasm to find the right candidates for
the projects,
·         research for useful information on the internet, in the data base,
newspapers, etc
·         Contact the candidates
·         Contribute to enlarging the data base

If you are energetic, curious, stress resistant , analytical, intuitive, fluent
in English  and have an proactive, entrepreneurial, problem solver mindset
send us  your CV at   anca.ione...@kmtrust.com
By  deciding  to join us you will be entering a  young, professional dynamic
team, you will have access to an impressive “know how”,
a motivating environment and the opportunity to grow

Only the suitable candidates will be contacted for more information.

Best wishes and good luck with your exams!

Raspunde prin e-mail lui