C-da,

I agree that counselling is an art - just like parenting - perhaps. There is always a possibility of being treated like the desperate salesman of raincoats in the Sahara desert. An art to be cultivated -- most of all - by the parents of the kids. Parents are the first teachers of the child.

Umesh

Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I do not see anything wrong has occured by discussing the consequences of >"rash" acts by individuals and showing some issues in Indian culture in a >positive light.

**** Discussion usually requires at least two willing participants. Otherwise it could become a rude lecturing, or just a boring nuisance.

If your landlord is receptive to your teachings , he would not find you rude. But if he were not so, you could be shunned or avoided like a contagious disease, or even be looking for a different apartment.