C'da,

> Come now Ram. Don't be so hard on the BJP. They may be just another
> bunch of scoundrels without principles, but they are YOUR scoundrels.

My scoundrels? C'da, by now you should have known I am totally
apolitical. I don't have pet parties nor peevs. Lets assume the BJP
has no principles, but what on earth happend to the saviors of
Assamese independence?

But isn't it atleast a tad surprising that ULFA born out of lofty
ideals (not lack of economic development or growth) of Assamese
identity, culture, blah , blah, would stoop so low as to cavort with
the likes of BJP.

Isn't it a tad surprising that the ULFA would even think of
influencing desi-elekshuns. What exactly is happening?
Is the ULFA trying to contest the elekshuns vicariously thru the BJP
in a country they detest?

C'mon C'da, they have just been bought - lock, stock & barrel. I could
even understand their connection with India haters like the ISI and
the B'deshi, but the BJP????????

The world will never cease to surprise us. Still have my guard up. In
fact, I think you have let your guard down atleast a couple of times
today - well its Friday, and you are resting after a long week.  I
understand. :):).

--Ram