Dear Assamese Diaspora

The strength of the Assamese is that they feel about Assam, express
concern about Assam and talk big about Assam only after leaving their
beloved state for greener pasture and then spend one hour each day
trying to improve Assam through Internet from their air conditioned
room, eating Hamburger or KFC.

The weakness is that they see everything forign is very good. I am
inviting the Assamese diaspora.. Come back, fight the heat and dust
and then express your love and work for Assam. If you can not stop
thinking about Assam. Do something rater than wasting your energy
blogging.

When you talk of pebicite or self rule, I feel pity for all of you
beacsue you are still in Utopian dream of flying someday to new nation
called Assam from New Jersy or New york.

People will admire you if you collectively do something rather than
wasting energy. Pitfully Assamese diaspora have always been thinking
and behaving in the manner of aliens.

I am awaiting a howl of protest from all of you. I welcome strong debate.

Mrinal Talukdar
Pub Sarania, Guwahati