Title: Re: [Assam] Late: Padma Kanta Dutta: Founder of Sankar Jay
The problems  is that our desi- culture accepts homage paying to the reformers and doers as substitute for action. If we can sing the praises, louder the better, we have done our part. Rituals substituting for the real thing, in every facet of life.

No wonder how society is left mired in the past, stuck in the mud, unable to dig out and move forward in spite of the enormous human potential.

>He ought to revisit the scene and do nalast good job of it in popular eassays for school textbooks.

> Late Syed Abdul Malik wrote  his " Dhanya Nara Tanu Bhalo " --a prosaic period play-but not an explicit praise for generations to remember.

*** Too cryptic--didn't get either of the above..