From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:  assam@assamnet.org
Subject:  [Assam] Good-bye
Date:  Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:49:01 -0700

The full text of my previous mail somehow did not reach Assam net. With that incomplete mail, I would like to bid good-bye to this excellent forum.I thank all the members ,who, during my stay for the past four years in this net treated me with the utmost kindness and consideration.I wish to express my gratitude for the the experience,which I have gained in this forum

KJD