For me, the sanctity of human life is much more
important than any other issue. I will be the last
person to underscore the philosophical superiority of
a particular viewpoint at the cost human life. That is
the biggest tragedy of modern life when educated and
enlightened people make a conscious choice in that
direction totally disregarding its impact on the
common people. Is it a case of missing the woods for
the trees ? Most often, it is not. It is rather a case
of not missing their misplaced sense of ego even for a
minute to exhibit the theoretical supremacy of their
opinion. Luckily they are a miniscule minority and
scattered all over the globe without any perceptible
effect on the people for whom they show their concern
sometimes.

Mayur
Chandigarh

=== message truncated ===