Mikeda,

Yes, please do call me Rajib.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this. If indeed
there is a blueprint that lays out the economic case
for sovereignity, I would be very interested in
knowing that.

Rajib

--- mc mahant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Rajiv- can I call you that?

Please give me a few days.

You have genuine doubts-and you deserve replies.

Don't give up thinking - I wrote to you "Think
again...."

Best wishes

mm