Title: Re: [Assam] Fwd: Re: Sovereignty--Nothing succeeds like s
>ULFA can mentor anyone ? -- perhaps only in the art of killing - thats my view.

**** Anyone can have any view. Does not really take any skills, of any kind, to mouth off.

But what is the value of such  opinions?

At 7:38 PM +0000 11/8/05, umesh sharma wrote:
I was seeing an exhibition on Napolean yesterday at National Geographic Scoeity's HQ -- how Napolean used the "Mentor" of Catholics - the Pope -- to get himself declared the Emperor of France. Later asked the Pope to step down from his position. Mentors are dangerous unless chosen wisely-- they can be like false prophets or false Gurus. One has to be very careful while choosing mentors.

ULFA can mentor anyone ? -- perhaps only in the art of killing - thats my view.

Umesh

Dilip/Dil Deka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I forgot to send a copy to Assamnet. It was meant to be public discussion.
Dilip Deka
"  **** It ought to be apparent to anyone with half a working brain."  ---- I believe the full working brain meant to say "It ought to be apparent to anyone with a half working brain."   I'd think half a working brain, though it is not wholesome,  is better than a brain not working  because it still works, but a half working brain is dangerous. You never know when that half working brain is actually working and when it is not working.  :-) :-)

Humor aside, this attack of disparaging words needs to stop. It does not do anyone any good. It just aggravates personal relations. There have been so many instances of this in the past but the writers don't seem to realize when to stop.

About "mentoring" the indigenous people in Assam, I am eagerly waiting to hear what Utpal Brahma has to say. From my side I'd say if mentoring is the solution, why wait for mentoring to start after "sovereignty" and not get an early start now? How come the "mentees" didn't accept it in the past and why should citizens of equal rights accept it in the future?  There is something hokey and dangerous in this thought process.

Dilip Deka