From: bhriti choudhury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; assam@assamnet.org
Sent: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:52:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Assam] Please welcome Ron ..

  Hi Babul da,

 CONGRATULATIONS to you n Gayatri baideu.........  [Image removed]
  I have jus checked my mail n got this gr8 news ........... its too
late now to call u now ....... i'll call u up later ....... neways take
care ........... n congratulations once again .....

 bye

 bhriti

 bg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Announcing Gayatri & Babul becoming proud parent of Ron Gogoi (born
on 4th November 2005)..

  [Image removed]

 http://babulgogoi.multiply.com/photos/album/5

( kINg noThINg )